Dura-Flo Carton Flow Storage Systems
Dura- Flo™ Carton Flow shelving lanes provide the heaviest carton flow capacity of any track available. Units ship pre-assembled and drop into any existing or new pallet rack system without the need for special tools. Dura-Flex lanes allow any warehouse to achieve 90% shelving space utilization with flexibility for any carton size. Shelves adapt for any box size with a continuous bed of rollers without carton flow shelving system component changes.
Dura-Flo™ Packs More Features Into Every Carton Flow Rack System For The Ultimate Flexibility, Durability And The Simplest Installation Available
- Universal connectors on each end of the carton flow rails mount on most roll-formed or structural rack beams without special tools.
- Ultimate flexibility – instantly substitute inventory without changing your specific carton flow system components.
- Virtually no hang-ups with proper pitch
- Ideal pick system for manufacturing and assembly lines.
- Superior tracking of carton flow methods compared to roller flow systems.
- Ideal for wash-down applications.
- No tools required to replace wheel assemblies; spring-loaded axles on carton flow rails snap into place.
- Entry and exit brackets mount into beam connectors on either Hi-mount or Lo-mount configurations.
- Superior strength from specially designed C-channels.